Stuffed Kakarakaya

Thursday, January 28, 2010

vahreh vah is all about Inspiring others to cook..I think by now you catched the point this is the dish I made with Vahrehvahs receipe .....
From my childhood I am core fan of Bitter guard and would love any receipe made with it..
This was almost my 10th time in 2 months I reapeated this dish...
Most of the people I know some how dont like this vegetable ...but trust me you will love this one .
It will not taste bitter at all.....
Ingredients:
Bitter guards- 4
onions big- 2
chilli pwd (according to your spice level)
amchur pwd(1 tbsp)
chopped corriander(1 handful)
sugar(optional)
turmeric
ginger and garlic paste(1/2 tbsp)
salt

Procedure:
scrape bitter guards , split it and deseed it.



Keep the seeds a side we will use them later
Now take a pan and heat oil in it.
add cumin seeds, fry them and now add onions.
when onion turns soft add turmeric, ginger and garlic paste,salt,basan and bitterguard seeds
when they are cooked nicely add the amchur powder, salt and chilli powder.

cool down the mixture.
now stuff this into the bitterguards.
keep some oil in a pan and cook them on medium flame by covering with a lid.
you are ready with your dish after 20-30 min cooking .
Serve with rice and enjoy your meal.

2 comments:

sumanth said...

Superb....itz really tasty....:)

Meghana said...

Enti photo tasty ga vundha

Post a Comment

Virtual Chef Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino